Your boiler is an integral part of your home, powering both your central heating and your hot water.
Boiler servicing prevents any problems that can occur over a number of years and therefor, is key to avoiding any disturbances to your day to day routine. One of the good things about boiler servicing is that you don’t need to be a qualified engineer to ensure that your boiler is running smoothly and efficiently, especially during those cold winter months.
You need to make sure that your boiler undergoes servicing regularly otherwise it can’t do its job properly. Much like your car, putting your boiler through servicing ensures that it lasts a long time and thus, you don’t have to pay extra for any unnecessary repairs.
Even though gas leaks are very rare, they are extremely dangerous. Because gas is colourless and odourless, it’s very hard to tell if your appliances or boiler starts leaking carbon monoxide, it’s in your best interest to call a Gas Safe Registered Engineer, like us.
Regular services and checks will make sure that your boiler is working how it should be, safely, effectively and efficiently. It’s peace of mind knowing that your boiler is safe and secure.
It’s also highly recommended that you partake in annual servicing as well, we promise that we can keep your boiler in excellent condition. In the off chance you experience a problem or a fault, our experienced engineers will always be on hand to help you, especially in emergency situations. Get in touch today to find out more.
The checklist below details what happens during a boiler service:
- One of our engineers will inspect your boiler and its controls to make sure it’s operating as it should be.
- This will cover any faults such as corrosion and leaks.
- The casing will be removed to check its main components for functionality.
- They will then conduct a gas pressure check to see if it’s operating at the right gas pressure.
- A flue test will see if any unsafe emissions are being released.
- All of the parts will be cleaned.
- The casing will then be put back on and properly sealed.
- Our engineer will provide you with a list including all of the relevant information you need about your boilers safety.
All of our engineers are approved and qualified so please do not hesitate to call us right away as your safety is our number one guarantee.